I suppose it makes sense to say a little about myself.
Let's start with the good stuff. Here's a photo of me and my puppy, Finn, when he was 12 weeks old.
The bottom line: I consider myself the luckiest guy in the world.
Other interesting factoids:
- My wife and I live in Chicago - which also happens to be where we met.
- I spend my days working as an engineer at Plaid.
- My nights and weekends are spent tinkering, playing, reading, and writing.
Want to know more? Look no further than this site:
- Get to know me from my writing. I like to write. While I've focused in the past on writing about what I learn (lately a lot about coding), I also write about books, philosophy, economics, and really anything I find interesting. If it's public (and it almost all is), it is published on my blog /*code-comments*/.
- I believe in working in public. So, in addition to writing about it, you'll find my experiments and projects on Github.
- I like reading too. I keep a reading list of what I've read, as well as what I'm planning to read (or not) - my "anti-library". Check it out. I'm always looking for suggestions. Thank you Marielle for setting an incredible example.
If you want to get in touch, I'm available at firstname.lastname@example.org.