A quick and easy recipe, these “No bake energy bites” are perfect for a post-workout energy boost.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup protein powder (optional)
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into ~1” balls
- Arrange on a sheet pan and place in freezer until set (~1 hour)
Hi there and thanks for reading! My name's Stephen. I live in Chicago with my wife, Kate, and dog, Finn. Want more? See about and get in touch!